Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The PaX-Files

So, since my last post was dedicated to Jude,
 I decided, this one is for Pax

I'm really not sure where to start.  So I'll just write as things come to mind, which so happens to be...the Potty.
Yes, the potty. 

It all started several weeks ago, I was working in the computer room and the boys were off being little angels in the other room.  



(or so I thought)  

I heard the giggling and hard laughter and thought,

"Oh yes, this is great! Finally playing together." 

So, I returned to my computer work thinking, this wonderful behaviour was obviously a result of my superb mothering skills. 

Then, it got really quiet.  

You know, the eery quiet that comes when your kids are doing something they're really not suppose to.  

Then a HUGE outburst of Laughter!  

I had to check it out.

So, I ran, I found them, and immediately thought to myself.  

OH MY WORD!!!  
Do I run and get the camera?  
Or put a stop to what was going on? 

Since I chose to do the latter, I, regrettably,  don't have a picture to show you.

So, here is what I saw...

Jude, with his back to the door, standing next to the toilet.  Pax, standing in front of the toilet.

(Innocent right?  Well not quiet. This was definitely one of those 
'brother moments'
 you hear about, a little premonition of what is to come.) 

So, these boys were laughing uncontrollably, while Jude was frantically flushing the toilet and Pax had this huge cup that he would put in as the water gushed out and was pouring into his mouth.  

I'm sure you can see the delima I was in.

 Camera? or prevent possible E Coli?  


Never-the-less, after this fun experience with the potty Pax has been a little obsessed.  

So, for your enjoyment, 
here is a list of things 
I have found in the potty since then...

  • 1 small Buzz Lightyear
  • 3 Woody dolls
  • 5 legos
  • 2 cups
  • 1 Jessie doll
  • 4 trains 
  • 13 dollars in change
  • my wedding bands
and.... 
  • 1 month's supply of birth control pills




Life would be dull without him  :)




My sweet little Pax.










1 comment:

  1. super glad you found all those things and didn't lose them. Well, I guess the pills are a wash, but, it happens. Not to me, yet, but, I can't wait to share

    ReplyDelete